With reference to implementation of MARPOL and ISO 14001 standard to Companies and vessels, our firm’s expertise extends to International and National environmental laws. The Company is specialized in auditing and development of Environmental Compliance Programs (ECP), as per US Department of Justice requirements, to ensure proper Waste Stream Management
- Development of comprehensive Environmental Management Systems (EMS) based on full assessment and evaluation of office and vessels practices and documentation as well as of all waste stream generated by the vessels. Such systems are developed in compliance with ISO 14001 and EMS/CP, in accordance with national requirements.
- Company and fleet-wide implementation of the established Systems (EMS/CP, etc.) and post-implementation audits.
- Third party independent audits to assess compliance status and effective implementation of the established EMS/CP, etc.
- Advice on and development of dedicated training programs to prepare vessels and their crews for environmental protection-related inspections.
- Training to shipboard personnel for onboard Waste Stream Management and Port Authorities inspections to avoid detentions and minimize deficiencies.
- Preparation of vessels for and attendance during USCG inspections.