An expert’s look on the matter
The firm’s experienced surveyors are in a position to conduct almost all kinds of inspections and audits on vessels and their machinery or equipment. Our Company cooperates with all major banks involved in shipping and its reports are widely accepted. Furthermore, it is appointed as claims investigator by some of the major Insurance companies. Services include the following:
- Pre-vetting surveys against Rightship and TMSA requirements as well as support during vetting inspections and audits from Oil Majors, Class Societies, Flag Administrations and Port authorities
- Navigational Audits, as part of our Marine Management Services
- Environmental Audits, as part of Companies’ ECP
- Condition surveys on behalf of Underwriters, Banks, Charterers, Owners, etc
- Evaluation of new and second hand tonnage
- Inspections on behalf of Insurance Companies, Banks, Ship Brokers, etc.
- Pre-purchase inspections
- On-hire & off-hire surveys
- Damage & repair surveys
- Draught surveys
- Bunker surveys
- Claims investigations
- Preparation of claim files on behalf of Owners/Managers, etc.