When a reliable advice matters most
The purpose of the Emergency Response Services (ERS) is to minimize as much as possible the negative consequences during an incident. Such an unexpected incident, i.e. grounding, explosion or collision, may result in complex technical challenges, all requiring a fast and effective reliable response.
Our Emergency Response Services (ERS) provide practical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help the Owners make the right decisions which are critical for the crew, the environment, the ship and its cargo.
Emergency Response Services (ERS) will ensure compliance with MARPOL Annex I, Ch.5, Reg.37.4 and will be considered as a supplement and proven implementation to the Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan (SOPEP) and the International Safety Management Code (ISM), respectively.
- The enrollment with our Emergency Response Services (ERS) provides prompt access to the shore based assistance for assessing the vessel’s damage stability and residual strength in case of
- Structural breakdown
- A service agreement and contracts are signed between Alpha Marine Consulting Ltd. and the customer for 1 year duration. Upon Owners’ request, the duration of the service agreement may be extended.
- A 3-D model for computerized calculations is prepared (a complete set of the vessel’s structural plans is required).
- One drill per year is included in the service package.
- Relevant ERS Manual and certificates are delivered for onboard and office use.