Operational excellence through safety
Alpha Marine Consulting Ltd. has gained significant experience in the development and implementation of Management Systems in accordance with the ISM and ISPS Codes. The basic actions related to this field are stipulated below:
- Review on a continuous basis of Company’s Management Systems. Areas in need of revisions are identified and existing procedures are updated to new regulatory or industry standards.
- Preparation and distribution of Safety Circulars / Bulletins.
- Follow up and analysis of all external and internal audits, non conformities, near misses, incident reports, etc. – identification of trends – proposal for corrective actions and ways of implementation.
- Preparation of Management Reviews and follow up of action plans deriving from Management Reviews. Preparation of statistics, realignment of KPIs / targets, etc.
- Follow up of the Risk Assessment program.
- Organization of the Company’s annual table-top exercise.